If you have been injured in an accident in Laramie, Wyoming, that was due to someone else’s fault, the first thing you may ask yourself is who can I call to get the legal help I need. However, before you hit up Google and randomly pick a personal injury attorney. You need to consider certain aspects, such as the attorney’s experience, dedication, compassion, and results. Ultimately, these factors can play a significant role in the outcome of your case.
The Ochs Law Firm has been representing personal injury clients for over fifteen years and has won millions of dollars in settlement awards and jury verdicts on their behalf. When an individual retains us to take on their case, we make sure to provide them the personal care they want, the attention they deserve and fight fiercely for the maximum compensation they need.
Personal Injury Lawyer in Laramie, WY
Personal injury lawyers can help an injured individual recover compensation for the injuries they suffered due to another person’s conduct (intentional or negligent actions).
Many people believe that most personal injury claims result from a motor vehicle collision. However, almost any kind of accident can lead to a personal injury case. In fact, some of the most common types of personal injury cases that occur in Laramie, Wyoming, include:
- Transportation Accidents
- Medical Malpractice Incidents
- Product Liability Claims
- Dog Bite Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Workers Compensation Claims
- Sexual Assault / Abuse Claims
However, just because you may suffer an injury due to an accident, it does not mean there is any legal liability. For these reasons, if you have been injured in an accident in Laramie, Wyoming, you need to seek legal help from the Ochs Law Firm. Our attorneys can promptly review your case, figure out what happened, and go after all those liable for the harm you endured.
Product Liability Attorney in Laramie, Wyoming
As a consumer, you have a right to use a product on the market and expect it to be safe. Unfortunately, this does not always happen. Defective products have been known to cause devastating injuries and extensive pain that results in a lifetime of debilitating harm. If you have been injured by a defective product in Laramie, Wyoming, it is important to note that your case may fall into one of three categories, including defective manufacturing, defective design, or a failure to warn.
- Manufacturing Defects: A manufacturing defect results from a defect in a product that was not intended. Usually, these defects occur when a product departs from its intended design, even though all possible care was exercised to prepare and market the product.
- Design Defects: A design defect occurs when a product may be manufactured correctly, but something about how the product is designed makes it inherently dangerous for users. However, because the design defect is a flaw in the product’s design, generally, the whole product line will be affected and not just one specific item.
- Warning Defects: When a product does not provide adequate warnings of the dangers associated with its use, it may be liable for any resulting injuries. Additionally, a manufacturer must also warn their customers how to properly use their products and advise them of dangers that can exist when misused.
Because of the legal complexities involved in a product liability case, it is in your best interest to call the Ochs Law Firm following your injury. Our product liability lawyers can go over your case, figure out if you have a viable claim, and start gathering the evidence required to prove what happened and who was at fault for your injuries.
If You Have Been Injured In An Accident – Contact Ochs Law Firm
If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident in Laramie, Wyoming. Do not wait any longer. Contact the Ochs Law Firm today for a free case consultation. It is time to let us hear your story and get you the legal help you need from a professional personal injury lawyer.