If you have been injured in an accident in Gillette, Wyoming, you most likely have numerous questions. Specifically, who you need to call to get the legal help you need.
However, as you search for a personal injury attorney to take on your case, it is crucial to consider several factors before making a decision, including the lawyer’s experience, dedication, skills, and compassion. At the end of the day, you want a personal injury lawyer who is ready to fight on your behalf and stand with you through this challenging ordeal from start to finish. That is why you need to consider the Ochs Law Firm.
The Ochs Law Firm has been representing personal injury clients for two decades, going after the maximum compensation these clients need, and getting them the justice they deserve. When you retain our firm, you can rest assured, no case is too large or too small for us to take on while we vigorously fight for you and your rights.
Personal Injury Attorney in Gillette, WY
A personal injury attorney is a lawyer who provides legal services to those who have been injured due to the negligent actions of another individual, company, or entity. Even though many people assume that personal injury cases only involve motor vehicle accidents, they typically include a wide variety of issues, including:
- Any Form of Transportation Accident
- Medical Malpractice
- Dog Bites
- Bicycle Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Sexual Assault / Abuse Claims
- Wrongful Death
- Work Compensation Claims
Products Liability Attorney in Gillette, WY
Even though the United States has countless regulations when it comes to product safety, every year, thousands of injuries result from a defective or dangerous product. These defective product cases typically fall into three categories: defective manufacturer, defective design, or a failure to warn.
- Manufacturing Defect: A manufacturing defect occurs because of some error in the manufacturing process that the manufacturer did not intend or design. Consequently, these defects result in a product deviating from its intended design.
- Design Defects: These design defects result from flaws or errors in the product’s design, making it unreasonably dangerous to consumers. If a product or item has a design defect, it means all the same products will have this same defect.
- Failure to Warn: When a product fails to provide adequate warnings of the dangers associated with the product’s use, it is known as a failure to warn. As a result, products need to have warning labels that provide a clear and concise explanation of all the possible risks and dangers associated with the product. They must also advise customers of the hazards that can exist with improper use of the product.
When you understand the differences between these three types of defect claims, you can better identify whether you have a product liability case. However, if you are unsure, you need to make sure you speak to an experienced Gillette, WY personal injury attorney who can go over your claim.
Get the Legal Help you Need- Contact Our Personal Injury Lawyer in Gillette, WY at Ochs Law Firm Today
Personal injury cases and product liability cases are not only incredibly complicated and tedious, but in order to bring a successful claim for either, you need to have a thorough understanding of the state’s laws, be able to provide detailed and relevant evidence, and present sound legal arguments. For these reasons, you need to contact the Ochs Law Firm. Our Gillette, WY personal injury lawyers, can promptly get to work going over your claim, answering any questions you have, and fighting for the compensation you deserve.
Do not wait any longer. Contact us today and get a free consultation. Let us answer your most urgent questions and get you the legal help you need.