Wyoming Personal Injury Lawyer
Accidents happen every day, and sometimes the injuries that result can be catastrophic. Not only leading to life-changing and debilitating harm but astronomical medical expenses as well. Often these accidents occur because of another person’s wrongful actions. Yet, the victim and their family are the ones left dealing with the severe repercussions that result.
However, as a victim of this horrific ordeal, you do not have to go through it on your own. Trying to navigate the legal system and seek the justice you deserve can be overwhelming, and you already have enough on your plate. You need an experienced Wyoming personal injury lawyer on your side. One who understands what you are going through and is ready to help you get your life back together. That is why you need the Ochs Law Firm fighting on your behalf.
The Ochs Law Firm
The Ochs Law Firm was created with the goal of representing clients in personal injury cases in not only Wyoming and Idaho but across the United States. Today, with nearly two decades of experience, our firm tackles numerous practice areas, including everything from defective products to motor vehicle crashes. To ensure we fight for your rights to the best of our ability, we have product liability lawyers, dangerous drug lawyers, dangerous medical device attorneys, car accident injury lawyers, and personal injury accident attorneys ready to take on your case.
When you retain the Ochs Law Firm, you can expect our legal team to thoroughly research every detail of your claim, prepare a strategy and plan of action for litigation, provide you with professional advice on possible legal options and outcomes you can pursue, and stand by your side until justice is served. When you choose the Ochs Law Firm, you can rest assured that we will not be intimidated by anyone as we fight for each and every legal remedy entitled to you.
In the United States, as a consumer, you have a right to use safe products. Consequently, when an individual is harmed while utilizing a product for its intended use, the injured consumer has a right to seek compensation for their losses, including medical bills, lost income, and pain and suffering.
Typically, defective products fall into three categories, including design defects, manufacturing defects, and marketing defects.
- Manufacturing Defects:A manufacturing defect occurs when there is an error during the assembly or manufacturing process that causes the product to be unsafe.
- Design Defects:These design defects result from an inherently unsafe product because of how it was designed.
- Failure to Warn Defects:These marketing defects occur when a product is improperly labeled or labeled in such a way that it leads to an injury. Additionally, these marketing defects can occur when the responsible party fails to warn the consumer of any potential hazards.
If you have been injured because of a product defect, you must contact an experienced Wyoming defective product lawyer at the Ochs Law Firm as soon as possible. For example, it is often critical to preserve the defective product immediately and a delay in contacting a lawyer can sometimes lose the best piece of evidence in your case. Our attorneys can determine which of these defects caused your injury and go after all those responsible for your injuries.
Any type of accident can lead to a personal injury case. Even though many people assume that these cases only include motor vehicle accidents, in fact, these claims can arise from dangerous floor accidents, wrongful death claims, defamation, dog bites, medical malpractice, assault, birth injuries, product liability accidents, and even defective medical devices.
At the Ochs Law Firm, every potential personal case is evaluated by one of our skilled Wyoming personal injury attorneys to figure out what happened, who was at fault, and what legal remedies are available.
If you have been injured in an accident because of another person’s wrongdoing. Before you can bring a successful accident claim, you need to show that someone was responsible for the harm you endured. This often includes proving that a person or company caused you to suffer injuries because of their intentional or negligent actions.
Proving liability is complicated, tedious, and extremely detail-oriented. That is why it is best left to the hands of a skilled and knowledgeable Wyoming personal injury lawyer who knows what documentation and evidence are needed to show what happened, who was at fault, and the harm you endured.
In Wyoming, if you have been harmed because of another person’s wrongful actions, you may be entitled to certain compensation or damages. These damages include special (economic) damages, general (non-economic) damages, and evenpunitive damages.
- Special (Economic Damages):These damages are the actual losses and costs that result from the accident. They include expenses such as medical bills, personal property damages, and lost wages.
- General (Non-economic Damages): These damages are more difficult to quantify as they include more subjective losses that result from the accident. They include things such as pain and suffering, emotional anguish, and loss of enjoyment of life.
- Punitive Damages: In some instances, if the defendant’s actions are so egregious and reckless, punitive damages may be awarded to punish the defendant for their wrongdoings and to deter them from committing the act again.
If you or a family member has been harmed because of another person’s negligent actions, our firm wants to hear your story. Our personal injury lawyers are ready to promptly get to work- investigating your accident, gathering critical evidence to show what happened, and going after maximum compensation on your behalf. Do not wait—contact us for a free consultation now and get your most urgent questions and concerns answered about your personal injury case.